Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo makes your hair smell really good after a good period of time?

i can't seem to find a good one.What shampoo makes your hair smell really good after a good period of time?
I find herbel essances has a nice long lasting smell,you can also buy perfume mist for your hair,I find chanel number 5 has a nice long lasting smellWhat shampoo makes your hair smell really good after a good period of time?
go to bank before,


but


here are not open the bank,


Imean


I'm angury...................,


why I tell to you


DO you know what i mean?
selsumsalon makes it smell soooooooooooo gooooooooooooddddd!!!!!!!! hope u like it!
I love Dove
Biosilk- Silk Therapy Shampoo/Conditioner!
I've always used Aussie Moist and it keeps my hair shiny,silky,and smelling good it even smells good in the bottle.
I don't know about smelling good, because I wear perfume most of the time... but while I'm showering, I love the smell of mine... it has a REALLY mild, minty scent that's relaxing and pleasant. It also works really great if I use the whole system every day (there are a few pieces to it). I just shoved my nose into my hair and it still has that fresh minty smell (I washed my hair around 7am this morning...it's around 3pm now), but I don't know if you're looking for one that can be detected from afar as you walk by people, or for when people are right in your hair... if the latter, check out the system I use: curetage.com -- It's pricey to start, but I conserve by using very little (my hair is 5-6 inches past my shoulders, but I can still use less than directed). Don't forget to use ALL the pieces! I tried it for a while with just the conditioner and shampoo, and it just didn't give my hair the same fluffy, soft, light, dense look/feel!
I use Dream Hair by Charles Worthington, I like the smell but I'm based in the UK, so I don't know if that helps.





I used to use Aussie Custard Apple Shampoo which was great but they stopped selling it here.





Brilliant Brunette by John Frieda is also good
Anything Pantene smells so good! Good luck!
Avon products.

No comments:

Post a Comment