Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best brand of shampoo ?

Which kind of brand of shampoo is the best for straight hair? That can make hair silkier and smoother. Plus it can't cause dandruff and it smells nice.What is the best brand of shampoo ?
I love Pantene...it's the best. It really makes your hair look healthy, nice, smooth, and bouncy!!! I love it. And also Dove is another good one too. It really makes your hair turn out good anytime!!!


So try out these two and you will see a big difference!!!


=0DWhat is the best brand of shampoo ?
Thanks for choosing me for best answer!!! have a great day!!!


♥Mandy♥ Report Abuse

I use Pantene Pro -V Smooth and Sleek it really works on your hair and it makes it so Smooth and Sleek i think you should get Pantene Pro -V Smooth and Sleek.





Wish you luck !
i use pantene pro-v


they have a specail one for straightened hair!


i love it cause it makes my hair wayyy more smooth and silky.


and it keeps it straight for a long time
Aussie
Dove.


It's actually great for all hair types. I use the conditioner and it leaves my hair sooo soft, it's a great weightless moisturizer.
redken smooth down.
I use loreal for kids, so I'm not sure for you..........
Graham Webb
Aveda %26amp; Bumble and Bumble! Best in the world!
Herbal essences...


or dove i %26lt;3 dove
I like herbal essences too - makes ur hair smell gawjuss_x
none of the shampoos do much for me. and i've tried like, all the brands. i just use pantene now (because it somewhat makes my hair shinier) and use vo8 conditioner, which is what really makes my hair smooth and silky :]
Pantene Pro -V Smooth and Sleek
dove
john freida





im serious this will make your hair much better





http://www.johnfrieda.com/
straight sexy hair or big sexy hair omg it makes ur hair look great and it really repairs it and keeps it healthy
the silky smooth herbal essences, it is in a blue bottle or the pantene there is like a silky one
Frutis

No comments:

Post a Comment