Monday, November 21, 2011

Can someone please help me chose a shampoo?

I have curly hair


and im 13 years old.


Im trying to grow my hair too.





okay so right now i use garnier fructis shampoo/conditioner





but idk if i should use head and shoulders.





so what should i use


garnier


or


head and shoulders.Can someone please help me chose a shampoo?
i would definitely go with garnier fructis,


take it from someone whos been there.


but what works the best on my hair is tresseme


straight and silky


garnier fructis works fine


it depends on your hair


switch around.Can someone please help me chose a shampoo?
garnier fructis kinda dried my hair out but maybe its just my hair type lol but head and shoulders is pretty good. I use sunsilk now and its WONDERFUL.
garnier fructis works really good.. you can get extra products for the curl if you want.. they have really good leave in conditionar.. try it
try head and shoulders for awhile and see which one you like better
i think you should use head and shoulder for your hair type
I wouldn't use either of those. Personally I'd choose John Frieda's Frizz Ease system. They have a set specifically for curly hair that works great. Especially the Dream Curls leave in spray. Almost all of my friends who have curly hair (natural or permed) use that system now that I have recommended it to them.
i have curly hair too and I also use fructis anti frizz shampoo and conditioner and find it very good. I find that head and shoulders makes my hair go wild and makes it very unmanageable
Head and Shoulders for sure if you have dandruff, but ONLY if you have dandruff.





Otherwise, you are far better off spending your money on good conditioner and styling product than shampoo. I will tell you why, shampoos are about all the same, and you rinse them out. Conditioner is rinsed out but is designed to give lasting effects, shampoo is not.





Try the various shampoos from Suave. I use their clear shampoo every day and PANTENE conditioner. My hair is so soft, even though I color it, you would be shocked!
I say neither try Herbal Essences.
i really like head and shoulders, it smells really good and it also works really good in curly hair..
head and shoulders is wack...keep using garnier!
head and shoulders
head and shoulders rox


prevents dandruff and smells fantastic
i can't use garnier fructis on my hair (which is curlly) it makes my hair way to oily, head and shoulders is really good though... i use it and its great for heads wiht dandruff especially. try both and see which works better! hope that helps!
I would rather advise you to choose natural hair care products. They protect your skin and give a good looking texture to your hair. Wether you want it to grow or look good the answer is in natural hair product. Try keratonics hair care and you'll see the difference.
i would chose niether one of those you should try herbal essance or sunsilk cause they have shampoo for every kind of hair all granier has is to make you hair have volume or to make it sleek and head and shoulders is mostly for dander problems
I use herbal esence.They have a TON to chose from, and they have in least 1 for curly hair, and it smells awesome.
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment