Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo is good for breakage?

Where I work, I have to keep my hair in a ponytail. This causes breakage and I'm getting more and more fly-aways. Ugh!!! It makes my hair frizzy! I've been using straightening balm but I have so much breakage that it only helps a little. I need a hair strengthening shampoo. Any suggestions? Thanks!What shampoo is good for breakage?
for breakage the pantene restoratives work great.





if ur going for amazing???





go to your nearest salon, or beauty store and ask if they sell REDKEN HAIR PRODUCTS.





use the anti-breakage system.


they are are the blue bottles.





they have shampoos , hair treatments , conditioners , and smoothing balms for before blow drying ect.





it works the best.


What shampoo is good for breakage?
there are tons of high end products that are great, but not always worth the money. out of the shampoos sold in places like CVS and supermarkets etc. I like tresseme. Its 32 fl. oz. for around 5 dollars (compared to 5 or up to 30 dollars for 13 fl. oz). It also has legitimate tips on the back to avoid breakage when washing. also, to help the frizz and breakage, try a hydrating leave in conditioner and/or a hair mask once or twice a week. (pantene and garnier make great hair masks, and TLC and and garnier have some great leave in conditioners)
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=189993%26amp;catid=10327


*less breakage with daily use of shampoo, conditioner, treatment vs. non conditioning shampoo.





(That one is also good with long hair!!!)





http://www.tresemme.com/anti-breakage/products/vitamin-b12-shampoo.aspx





*Strengthens and protects against split ends and breakage for stronger hair.





There are some other good ones out there as well!
Try a Rinse with or without color that has no peroxide,it coats the hair and makes it thicker and shinier.I get compliments all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment