Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo is best for coloured hair?

My hair is short, coloured brown (my natural colour, minus the greys I'm getting), quite thick and tends to get greasy easily.What shampoo is best for coloured hair?
I've done some research on this. Alot of the shampoos sold that claims to be for colored hair strips the color. What you need to look at is the ingredients in the shampoo. Avoid shampoos with sodium lauryl sulfate,TEA lauryl sulfate, triethanalomine, and alkl sodium sulfate. The gentle cleansers are: sodium laureth sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate and ammonium laureth sulfate.What shampoo is best for coloured hair?
frend ,


just use what u used b4.


i use head and shoulders. u can try that. its fantastic
Vosenne
Redken or Pantene.
Tresemme!!! i have heard recently fruictus, pantenne and herbal essecnce are suppose to be terrible shampoos, because they have more chemicals in them, basically any of the shampoos used by hairdressers are better for ur hair!!!!
Redken Color Extend ... it's amazing and the only thing my stylist ever recommends for colored hair.
the new range of head and shoulder's
tresema
tigi is awesome try Catwalk- Fashionista or BedHead- Dumb Blonde
panteen or lorial paris
I use dove as it is mild %26amp; therefore doesnt damage your hair if washed frequently.
i'm very pleased with dove shampoo
You may want to get the new pantene for women of color that's what i use and it works just fine for me.
Try anything with a color protectant in it. I think all the major brands make them I know Pantene does and they even divide up into the color of your colored hair (teehee) I used the blonde kind and loved it and they make a brown kind. Now I use Avon Color proctecting shampoo...it actually does seem to make the color last a little longer!
pantene v
Sunsilk for brunettes is quite a good shampoo or herbal essences is just as good
Have you tried any of the natural henna ranges from bodyshop etc?
TRES'SEMME COLOR THRIVE
redken,it's a bit pricey but really worth it,also you don't need to use as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment