Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best kind of shampoo for think hair?

okay so i have really thick, wavy brown hair. is there any shampoo that really makes it feel thinner or make it more straight? i really hate having to straighten it everyday but i don't like it when its wavy.What is the best kind of shampoo for think hair?
I have Thick hair too! I use Garnier Fructis. It is cheap, and helps me keep my hair managable!What is the best kind of shampoo for think hair?
herbal essences
Try Paul Mitchell Super Skinny, it works for me and I have the same hair problems as you.
I have your hair and I really like Redken Smooth Down.
Bio-Ionic Japanese Straightening System





No shampoo will do it for you..
horse shampoo
head %26amp; shoulders shampoo.
i use sunsilk , its really good get the one in the purple bottle . and the anti frizz 24/7 cream
Well it's great to have thick hair and it looks more fuller so I will stick to the thick hair. But there is this Pantene shampoo that helps make hair straight.
3 minute miracle works really well with my thick hair!
I like redken.


Don't use pantene, it leaves a waxy residue in your hair that only a stylist can strip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment