Monday, November 21, 2011

Need help to find a shampoo and a leave in conditioner that volumises hair and fights tangles?

hi people, im 21 yr old male with shoulder lenght hair, after the shower my hair get limpy and lifeless and they also get tangled up so when i put my hand into my head to fix it, it break off a few because of the tangles, so does anybody any good shampoo and leave in conditioner that can help my problem?Need help to find a shampoo and a leave in conditioner that volumises hair and fights tangles?
The complete Infusium line is the most amazing hair care product you will ever know. Your hair will end up being very manageable, full and tangle-free.


It's very reasonably priced too. But in case you're not crazy about the scent, try Suave for Men.....it's an excellent product and conditions amazingly.Need help to find a shampoo and a leave in conditioner that volumises hair and fights tangles?
Try Aussie brand products...they have different lines: some add shine, some volumize, some moisturize. I have found that when I use their products, my hair has more volume and doesn't tangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment